WebAppSessionDelegate provides callback methods for receiving messages from a running web app.
- - (void) webAppSession:(WebAppSession *)webAppSession didReceiveMessage:(id)message
This method is called when a message is received from a web app.
- webAppSession – WebAppSession that corresponds to the web app that sent the message
- didReceiveMessage: message – Message from the web app, either an NSString or a JSON object in the form of an NSDictionary
- - (void) webAppSessionDidDisconnect:(WebAppSession *)webAppSession
This method is called when a web app’s communication channel (WebSocket, etc) has become disconnected.
- webAppSession – WebAppSession that became disconnected