The DevicePicker is provided by the DiscoveryManager as a simple way for you to present a list of available devices to your users.
By calling the getPickerDialog you will get a reference to the AlertDialog that will be updated automatically updated as compatible devices are discovered.
- DevicePicker (Activity activity)
Creates a new DevicePicker
- activity – Activity that DevicePicker will appear in
ListView getListView ()
- void pickDevice (ConnectableDevice device)
Sets a selected device.
- device – Device that has been selected.
- void cancelPicker ()
- Cancels pairing with the currently selected device.
- AlertDialog getPickerDialog (String message, final OnItemClickListener listener)
This method will return an AlertDialog that contains a ListView with an item for each discovered ConnectableDevice.
- message – The title for the AlertDialog
- listener – The listener for the ListView to get the item that was clicked on